Senior Finance Executive (PQ Accountant)
As Senior Finance Executive for the Corporate Core and Services (CCS) portfolio for North West Europe (NWE), you will maintain systems and processes for the complete, accurate and timely planning and reporting. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to develop their skills and career within Siemens and offers ongoing training, support and development.
The Corporate Core and Services portfolio of Siemens NWE covers 4 Lead Country Bundles (8 countries), with a total gross cost of over €0.5bn and over 1,800 employees.
What are my responsibilities?
- Define the annual billing strategy and methodology in accordance with the Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines and the framework set by our Global Function Headquarters.
- Manage the billing execution through our partners in Financial Shared Services.
- Provide transparency to the Siemens Country and Divisional CFOs and Heads of Accounting on their Corporate Core and Services cost (planned and actual).
- Manage the base system month end close ensuring timely and accurate actuals reporting in the system along with our service partners in Bangalore.
- Collaborate with the Global Function Commercial Team to ensure completeness and accuracy in reporting and planning / forecasting.
- Responsible for currency management for the Corporate Core and Services and our Centrally managed portfolios (CMP) Division, including hedging of Foreign currency transactions, monitoring of foreign currency bank account positions and Currency risk reporting.
- Responsible for production of the Statutory Accounts Pack, Tax Pack and other annual and/or regulatory analysis in relation to the Corporate Core and Services our CMP Division.
- Ensure reviews and other controls are performed as may be required.
- Provide specific ad-hoc reporting and project support.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Newly Qualified or Part Qualified accountant with experience of working in a financial / commercial role
- An enthusiasm and passion for driving process improvement
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills - both verbal and written with a high level of situational sensitivity and political/wider organisational awareness
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office, SAP, Smart Reporting
Job ID: 90847
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time