• Ensures implementation in alignment with EHS related vision, strategy, policies and guidelines
• Governs for Environmental Protection, Health Management and Safety for the assigned organization according to the Italian Health & Safety Law Legislative Decree 81/08 as well as Italian Environmental Law Legislative attributes to this position
• Controls implementation of EHS programs, processes and activities and monitors respective milestones and KPIs
• Provides EHS expertise to support the Executive Board and/or Management Board of the assigned organization in EHS-relevant decisions
• Provides EHS and mandatory expertise within the organization through specific training programs in accordance to national law and Corporate guidelines
• Monitor EHS internal or external audits
• May represent EHS interests in external organizations and institutions, in discussion with authorities, government bodies etc.
• Monitor the medical surveillance program within the entire organization through the staff assigned; may interact with external supplier and physicians
• Monitor PPEs implementation according to the plans scheduled by the staff assigned and the Radiation Officer
• May interact with Representatives of Labour for HS aspects
• Cooperate with EHS and other support corporate functions
• Monitor the implementation of measures concerning the Environments activities
• Heads overall organization assigned, leads and coordinates all related management and staff also for quality and regulatory
• Technical Degree in Biomedical, Mechanical or Environmental Engineering
• Successfully completed the EHS Officer training according to Italian Decree 81/08 (qualification of RSPP - Forms A, B, C)
• In-vivo/in-vitro diagnostics and radiation protection knowledge is preferred
• Previous experience in similar role within corporate companies is a plus
• Fluent in Italian and in English (written and spoken)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external
• Flexible to change and open to constructive feedback
• Conflict management
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• High level of commitment, flexibility and assertiveness
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Siemens Healthcare Srl
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Job ID: 90871
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time