Siemens Mobility Ltd
The demand for mobility is growing all over the world. Transporting people and goods to all corners of the earth presents challenges for the infrastructure of national economies. This applies, in particular, to the transport and logistics facilities of cities: Will cities be able to solve the problems caused by increasing road traffic? Can public transportation help them avoid total gridlock? How can railway operators increase the efficiency and safety of their systems? How can rail and road traffic be integrated? How can logistics supply chains be further optimized as freight volumes continue to increase steadily?
The Mobility Division provides answers to all of these questions with its comprehensive portfolio; because modern, interconnected and IT-based mobility is the core competency of its five business units: Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Rolling Stock and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
We are looking for professional people who want to work on these challenges.
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local Gaap requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities.
- Supports the Project Manager that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
- Customer's order verification, including selling price, terms & conditions & entry, order cost controlling
- Purchase order placement to supplier, shipment follow up, delivery co-ordination with customer, post shipment problem handling
- Follow up account receivables
- Verification and booking of supplier invoices, provision of clerical support, provision of sales report on request basis
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Degree in Business Studies or related discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant commercial experience, especially on infra-structure projects
- Experience of working in multinational companies would be a plus
- Knowledge of SAP is a definite advantage
- Analytical, self-initiative and team player with good communication skill Experience of working in multinational companies would be a plus
- Well-versed in PC Software / Applications
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Job ID: 90874
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time