Sales Director for Service Region Middle East
Division: PS PG
Location: UAE & RME
The Siemens Power Generation Services Division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent generation of power.
As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, Power Generation Services offers utilities and the industry the portfolio services they need.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
What are my responsibilities as the Sales Director Power Generation Service Region Middle East?
- Management within the Region of CT, ST and GEN performance maintenance and performance increase services as well as long term service agreements to utilities/IPPs, based on a clear value proposition & adequate EBIT.
- Financially responsible for OE (SAG and RE), OE margin (wall to wall), BB, BB margin, Sales, EVA & EBIT, cash flow schedule & account receivable. Responsible for Key Account Management, HQ Sales and RE Sales and Business Planning.
- Understanding of customers' drivers and needs, strategy, offering/bidding, negotiating and implementing service negotiations/contracts for the existing fleet and secure new projects together with the sales team for the new unit projects.
- Analyzes the specific market conditions, expected business, customer’s business situation & competitive environment and develops the strategy for growth and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders
- Demonstrates a Siemens-wide attitude, across sectors and functions, drive cross-selling and cross-business line opportunities
- Drive Digitalization for Siemens across the region
- Spots opportunities for local solutions, product and service portfolio solutions.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
- Apply and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) / target setting.
- Performs win-loss analysis.
- May act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
You will also demonstrate:
- Demonstrate dedicated time and attention to coach new and existing team members
- Show a good balance between stretching for higher performance and valuing both efforts and results.
- Actively develop own employees to become more effective: focus both on the what and the how.
- Liaise with planning authorities, planners and consultants for new developments and position Siemens offerings as the partner of choice and have the adequate technical inputs/specifications proactively placed.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- More than 8 years Sales related experience with a track record of successful performance (new orders), preferably in service, power generation, transmission/ distribution industry business
- Experience in at least one Siemens organizational set up e.g. Division or Country Business is needed
- Fluent English
- Communication & Presentation skills and Conflict Management. Knows how to build up networks and actively listens.
- Has theoretical and practical expertise in interpersonal relations: effective and professional communication, presentation and conflict management.
- Understands and lives standards of good conduct (e.g. Compliance). Applies all applicable rules, regulations and laws - in specific PM@Siemens and all applicable Sales processes
- Should have at least 2 years experience through international exposure.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please note: only complete application
documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively
– can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 90887
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time