Software Architect and Group Manager Digitalization
Siemens Subsea is developing and delivering subsea power, subsea control and monitoring, distribution and sensing products and systems to the global subsea industry. The unit is a segment headquartered in Oslo, Norway. We place a strong emphasis on the complete value chain from pre-engineering to long term operational support. We are developing components that will form a complete subsea power grid system allowing large scale subsea distribution of power to multiple consumers.
We also have supporting technologies like pipeline heating systems for flow assurance and Subsea Hydraulic power units. In addition we offer a world class range of power and electrical and fiber connectors, sensors and advanced digitalization solutions as well as a wide range of subsea distribution products. Siemens Subsea has locations in Norway, US, UK, Brazil, Angola and Malaysia. Subsea System provides customer-specific subsea systems and solutions for subsea applications within: Subsea Power and Subsea Digitalization and Controls. The Product Development and Management department is responsible for executing development and maintenance of all Subsea products/systems at all stages of the product lifecycle.
We are seeking
Senior Software Architect Digitalization
The Senior Software Architect Digitalization will lead the condition monitoring and digitalization development group within the Product Development and Management department
Areas of Responsibility
- Technical responsibility and product management of all Condition Monitoring and Digitalization products/solutions.
- Technical coordination of R&D projects within Condition Monitoring and Digitalization
- Build and maintain a group of experts within Condition Monitoring and Digitalization
- Support sales with technical proposals, drawings, pricing calculations and technical reviews.
- Support conceptual studies and Front end engineering related to Condition Monitoring and Digitalization
Some travel activity may be required to visit domestic and international customer sites as well as offshore facilities from time to time.
Experience and qualifications
- Master in Computer Science, Engineering Cybernetics or similar. Relevant experience may compensate in case of undergraduate formal education
- Experience from Condition Monitoring and Digitalization solutions for the Subsea and Oil & Gas business
- Experience in architectures for data driven software solutions
- Experience in technical coordination roles in projects
- Good capability to collaborate with international teams and different company cultures
- Proven ability and capability to work in a development oriented environment with strong focus on client requirements.
Why join us
In Siemens Subsea you will work in the most exciting technical field in subsea industry. You will be part of building, qualifying and commercializing a full digitalization solution for Subsea and Oil & Gas Offshore. The type of solutions being developed has been identified by OG21 as one of the key enabling technologies for the Norwegian petroleum sector in the coming years.
A position with great influence and impact in developing Subsea and Oil
& Gas Offshore solutions. You will be a part of a high competence
environment and culture, which are in front of a new technology that will
radically change the way of thinking in the Oil and Gas industry.
Contact; Subsea Systems, Head of Product Development Endre Brekke, phone +47 932 10 499.
Application deadline: Sunday 13.th of January 2019
Job ID: 90890
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time