R&D Project Manager (LP WA) - 上海金山
For SLC EM, LP BU, WA segment is looking for a R&D PM in Shanghai
What are my responsibilities?
· Project planning making and monitoring including time line, R&D budget and investment
· Project reporting and Project change control
· Regular project meeting with team members
· PLM Milestone release constraint monitoring and tracking
· Monthly R&D budget & WH tracking
· Communicate and Coordinate with project team member to handle trouble shooting during project period
· Finish the assigned work from department manager
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· 5+ years of project management experience.
· Work experience in wiring accessories is preferred
· Innovative thinking is very important
· Fluent in written English
· Good enough mentality in communications
What else do I need to know?
The Siemens Low and Medium Voltage Division serves the entire product, system, and solution business for the power distribution infrastructure of public utilities, municipal utilities, and industrial facilities. The Division is responsible for providing reliable power supply equipment for conventional and regenerative power plants as well as intelligent, compact switching stations for distribution networks in metropolitan and rural areas. In addition, the Division supplies energy-efficient solutions for the integration of renewable energy and energy storage in the grid.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website
Job ID: 90953
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time