3-7 yrs experience in installation and support of Zuken E3.series software
Joining Location : Chennai
• Software installation in a multi user environment on SQL or ORACLE
• Set-up of a company specific design library under ACCESS, SQL or ORACLE
• User trainings
• Process and requirements review and analysis
• Integration with MCAD (Creo) and PLM (Teamcenter)
• Implementation of customer specific reports
• Migration of legacy ECad libraries into E3
• Migration of legacy ECad projects into E3
• Technical support up to the roll-out and post go-live.
• Writing custom macros within E3 to automate drawing creation process.
Capability on specific topics and use cases
• Modules: E3.schematic, E3.cable, E3.panel
• Options and variants
• Revision management
• Implementation of an E3.series library
• Best practice organization of E3.series projects
Responsible for the electrical design, mechanical design, engineering, test and installation support of wiring harness. The individual will work to define the design for the wiring harnesses and document the design in a Electrical CAD tool (Zuken e3) and Mechanical CAD tool (CREO).
The successful candidate will demonstrate independent skills, a positive attitude and ability to work as a team member.
Basic Qualifications: Bachelors Degree or higher in Electrical or Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
Desired Skills: Familiarity with Electrical design program Zuken e3, familiarity with CAD/CAM programs, including Pro-E and Pro-E Cabling
Nice to have skills;
•Proven work experience in CAD software implementation
•Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Ability to work within a team to meet established project goals
•Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
•Demonstrate understanding of databases including data structures and data flows
•Ability to generate technical but user-friendly procedural documents
•Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office suite of software
•Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
•Self-directed individual who works well with minimal supervision