SHL BP Manager Beijing
We at Siemens
Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed
in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are
done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and
ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering
excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop
there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the
hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in
this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall
success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers into a learning organization:
1. Implement the BP management and development process to correspond Siemens Strategic directions, such as compliance, business excellence.
2. Implement education system to BP about SIEMENS policies/compliance/Booking records, expectations, make sure the healthy BP management process.
3. Implement New BP selections management process, including interview, background check, training, integration,
4. Implement BP Monitoring system: check and monitor BP behavior to comply with our requirements, corresponding actions if not meeting Siemens expectations, turnover , loyalty, exit track
5. Monitor BP to implement the Siemens business strategy and direction, by site visit coaching, annual scorecard appraisal of BP: based on their investment, growth plan, performance, storage, compliance and booking records status etc.
6. Acquire and benchmark market information concerning competitors BPs, market situation and feedback information of BP management
7. Work with regional sales/BA for BP issues handling.
This position may suit you best, if building learning organizations is your expertise and you have extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.
Good understanding HC industry, and sales model, channel management, Due Diligence Check
Job ID: 90959
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time