Engineering Advanced Apprenticeship
Fantastic challenge for any student to enter the world of Siemens
medical devices and understand the world of manufacturing in accordance to FDA
regulations.This apprenticeship will allow the candidate to work with the
Production Engineering teams across all Siemens Sudbury facilities and have a
good understanding of all aspects of company departments.
The candidate will complete a Level 3 Diploma in Process Technology (0610-30/31/32) apprenticeship
- Reporting to the Manufacturing engineering manager or supervisor.
- To understand and follow the sites Ergonomic, Health and Safety policy
- To understand and demonstrate Lean/continuous improvement actions and participate in Kaizen events for the site delivering sustainable savings.
- To understand and demonstrate Siemens Quality Policy and systems how to write CAPA’s and IR’s in the event of a non-conformance.
- To learn and develop a brief understanding of key departments within Siemens and develop a broad range of essential skills and knowledge.
- To understand and demonstrate how to fault find, repair and make available processes or product identified during manufacturing verification processes.
- To understand and demonstrate how manufacture products
- To understand and explain how products function
- To support the introduction of all new instruments, processes and equipment.
- To understand and participate in Maintenance and calibration activities
- To understand and demonstrate how to project manage a project to completion
- To understand and demonstrate how to create new procedures for manufacturing processes or validation.
- Work as a member of a team
- Key to have good people and communication skill
- Learn how to lead a meeting/manage a project
- Must be able to manage own time effectively
- Must be keen on digitalisation
- Able to develop skills in an engineering/maintenance/electronics discipline
- Electrical background - Develop understanding of electrical drawings/use volt meter
- Use of office applications (Outlook/Excel/Word/Powerpoint)
- Develop project management skills
- Quality aware
- Educated to A Level standard B grade and above or NVQ/BTEC or HND
- Electrical/Mechanical background
- Develop understanding of electrical/mechanical drawings
- Develop how to correctly use tools for repairs
- Drawing knowledge - Develop how to read and understand technical drawings
Job ID: 90978
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time