Job Title: HR Internship
Location: Central Park, Nottingham
Start Date: August 2019
Duration: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Here at Siemens we are building a better world using greener energy, cutting-edge data software in all areas of our business.
Do you want to shape your career and grow your experience through Employee Engagement? We’re looking for a bright and level-headed undergraduate, with a motivated ‘can do’ attitude to help to make a difference in the world.
We are looking for someone to join our Quality and Business Excellence team. We are committed to achieving business excellence through our people by ensuring that they are engaged as they can be and our culture is one where everyone feels that they can play a part.
Siemens Managed Services is looking for someone to work with the Employee Engagement Manager to develop our people and enhance our working culture including ensuring that our field
teams can access the same high levels of support and communications as our office teams.
We are looking for candidates with a genuine interest in people, a passion for employee engagement and internal communications. If you have strong understanding of the power of social media, e-communications and app development - even better.
We are looking for an individual who can really listen to what people are saying, someone who is confident in working right across the business at all levels. Someone who is creative but can still ensure attention to detail -
- You’ll get to work on diverse and exciting projects to build your engagement skills, especially in growth areas such as digital and field communications.
- You must be a confident communicator who is willing to write and design creative content for newsletters, employee briefings and social media.
- You’ll receive ongoing training and support from the Employee Engagement Manager and HR Business Partner. There will be numerous opportunities for you to shape your training and experience gained whilst working with us.
- Support the delivery of internal communications activities following agreement of key messages
- Create and deliver projects and plans with activity timelines, KPIs and budget
- Support with internal and external events and logistics
- Work closely with our Office and Field teams to assess their communications and engagement requirements.
- Work with in house and external suppliers to develop apps and new communication channels.
- Assist with support and training for key influencers in using social media.
- Manage relationships with our agencies and suppliers
- Challenge, question and suggest process improvements
- Develop a detailed knowledge of how to use and maximise all the main internal communications channels
- Work closely with our People groups.
Minimum Educational Requirements
Minimum 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths & three A-levels.
Working towards an HR / Journalism / English / Humanities – must be able to provide supporting materials to demonstrate interest in communications.
LocationThe role is based at Central Park in Nottingham but you will be expected to travel to meetings with our field teams and also our office in Rochester, Kent.
Job ID: 91011
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time