Software Test Engineer(Test Automation engineer)
Designation : Software Test Engineer
Skill : Testing
Location : Gurgaon
- The ‘Engineer - Verification / Validation’ is primarily responsible for software test automation in product development.
- He/she shall verify & validate DCS (Distributed Control System) functions through test automation procedure & scripts ensuring that control applications & functions are balanced. This includes reviewing, developing, testing and maintaining scripts for various functions.
- It also includes performing bug analysis, bug testing through automated scripts.
- Develop test software for non-functional tests like performance, stress, load test etc.
- He/she is responsible for test automation & its execution as per prescribed test strategy to ensure that the software application aligns with implicit & explicit requirements.
- To review user/software requirements documentation with meaningful stakeholders.
- Specify & execute automation scripts based on analyzed requirements & test strategy.
- Automate test case using QFT (Quality first testing) using the programming language Groovy.
- Report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl. support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes. Embrace test design for test automation.
- To work on Version control like Git, Subversion.
- Craft test documentations including test specifications, impact testing and Ensure product & process quality as per customer requirements.
- Build test reports including defect logging & test result logging, defect analysis, RCA, summary reports.
- Support to developers / testers for analysis of bugs by making automation scripts.
Required Skills and Experience
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics/Electrical with MCA.
- Test Automation Engineer with 1-4 years of experience in software test automation.
- You should have good programming skills (Preferred in Groovy)
- Knowledge of Test Automation (concepts & goals) & Web/Desktop based product test automation.
- Experience in different kinds of test automation framework.
- You should have knowledge of Web based and desktop based product test automation.
- Experience in Regression, Load, Performance testing. (test design, test execution)
- Experience in any automation test tools (like, QTP, QF-Test, RFT.)
- Experience in process control application like DCS is preferred.
- Good communication skill (oral and written), self starter for new technologies.
- Knowledge in Web technologies like HTML
- Some domain knowledge of power plant control software.
- Experiences with QTP, QFT, HP Quality Center.
- Experience in OOP programming language like Java.
Your first step to join us is your application!
Our Talent Acquisition team is looking forward to getting to know you.
We place outstanding value on equal opportunity and are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Use your skills to move the world forward.
Job ID: 91012
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time