Cost Value Engineer - Plastics, Epoxy
We want you as a Cost & Value Engineer
Location: Kalwa | Department: Energy Management | Position: Full- time
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role?
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
How do you shape the future through Energy Management? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Energy Management.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You apply appropriate tools for Cost Analysis and Optimization (CAO), Supply Chain Productivity Improvement (SPI) and Design to Value (DtC) along the CVE processes.
- You are responsible for cost baselining and regular cost updates for components and solutions according to maturity of design
- You propose improvement measures and quantification of potentials to CVEs and other functions.
- Foster a "givers" mindset in Division-internal activities and contribute own expertise beyond.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have successfully completed a bachelors studies in mechanical engineering.
- You have 10 -15 years of professional experience in in R&D / Engineering, or equal knowledge out of production, production engineering or production planning in a leading position.
- You have experience in project management
- You have experience in working in cross cultural teams
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about Siemens at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 91027
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time