- Communicate effectively with Civil and Station wide contractors (SWC) in coordinating various civil and interfaces in accordance with the Equipment requirement and contract specification.
- Prepare Pre-final to Final design drawings to complete and meet contractual date and cut-offs.
- Review M&E construction and shop drawings from respective contractor and able to understand CSD, structural penetrations (SEM) and Delivery route details prior to Sign-off.
- Monitor Civil casting activity and work program to ensure that requirements are delivered by Civil and related SWCs within schedule and quality.
- Identify drawing discrepancies and to provide technical advice to resolve M&E related technical issues.
- Coordinate with concern SWCs in the development of Interface Control Document (ICD)
- Conduct inspections to ensure work and equipment opening and space provisions are carried out in accordance with the Sign-off, contract specifications, code of practice and Safety regulations.
- Attend site meeting, working session, casting inspection ensuring that all required provision are captured.
- professional qualification
- LTA MRT project experience in Coordination and Site Management
- Experience in Material take-off, BOQs and Cost estimates.
- Effective team player, strong presentation with technical, analytical and coordination abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Microstation.
Job ID: 91036
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time