Business Excellence Internship
Job Title: Business Excellence Intern
Start Date: June / July 2019
Duration: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Here at Siemens we build a better world using greener energy, cutting-edge software and ingenious inventions – we need innovative and ambitious individuals to explore the varied, exciting areas of our business.
How do you shape the future through Customer Engagement? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow. The bright and level-headed undergraduates, with a highly motivated ‘can do’ attitude to help to make a difference in the world.
The aim of our team is to establish and execute the business Sales Strategy in co-operation across the Digital Grid - Managed Services business and to lead the business cultural change towards becoming a customer centric organisation. We are looking for ambitious candidates working towards a business management /studies degree to join our team in Nottingham.
Working with the Head of Business Development the successful candidate will research and recommend the required elements of the customer obsession strategy across Managed Services to improve the Net Promoter Score and Trust Measurements, which in turn improves new sales growth and retention of key customers. Here’s some of the activities that you will be working on:
- Research, develop and roll out the right trust score measurement including customer engagement
- Research the requirements and implement the Customer Service Excellence programme.
- Engage across Siemens DG UK with fellow advocates and owners of Customer Obsession to deliver the Temperature Check and NPS process – working with all relevant stakeholders and produce reports for the Senior Management Team.
- Engage with customers to support and produce any action plans resulting from challenging feedback
- Working with the marketing team to produce internal and external material that promotes the positive output from the above programme
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds-
- A highly motivated person with a ‘can do’ attitude who is results orientated and has a positive approach to work.
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills with the confidence to communicate at all levels.
- Proficient with IT packages, specifically MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent research and analytical skills with marketing interests
- Keen networker with digital media skills
Minimum Educational Requirements
Working towards a 2:1 or above in a Business Management or Business Studies
Nottingham based with occasional travel to customer premises and other Siemens sites
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 352,000 great minds building the future, one day at a time. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 91055
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time