Financial Data & Reporting Analyst 80-100 %
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Take an important role in the digitalization of the Finance function at Building Technologies through the introduction and roll-out of new technologies in reporting and analytics
- Interact with stakeholders to understand business priorities/needs and translate them into technical specifications to create new functional reports (generate user stories from requirement analyses)
- Act as an interface between process owners and IT developers
- Handle and prioritize demand management across business lines
- Drive the implementation and roll-out of use cases
- Act as a business analyst and be a dedicated part of the BT DataMart Team
- Support pre-PI Planning preparation (incl. quality check of use cases and features)
- Design and perform data analysis within our systems and/or with dedicated software solutions to support business processes and strategy
- Serve management by developing, building and maintaining reports and dashboards which monitor the financial performance of products, services, verticals etc.
Your skills and experience
- Master’s degree in business administration, business informatics or a related field of study
- 3-5 year’s work experience after studies in a similar field, ideally in an international matrix organization
- Good knowledge of data architecture, structures, management and -analysis, including experience with visualization of complex data
- Initial experience with Qlik View / Qlik Sense, SharePoint and DAsh highly desired
- Ability to adapt quickly to and use new technologies in reporting and analytics
- Analytical skills as well as a good understanding of business administration and controlling processes
- Flexible, autonomous and result-driven personality
- Team player with a proactive attitude and outstanding communication skills
- Fluent business English, German would also be an advantage
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references and certificates as well as an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact our recruiting team at email@example.com. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 91060
Organisation: Building Technologies