Order Management Factory Operator Trainee (m/f)
We are currently looking for a Order Management Factory Operator Trainee (m/f):
What are my responsibilities?
* Dispatches customer orders/primary requirements and where necessary creates or adjusts production orders or production-synchronous call-off orders [to production] to ensure 100% supply to customers, taking due account of production resources and processes, and to safeguard on-time delivery of the customer order;
* Monitors the stock levels and coverage of finished goods and corrective action if necessary to achieve optimum inventory levels with due regard to the Total Cost approach;
* Measures compliance with the delivery quantities and deadlines to initiate proactive measures for optimizing delivery reliability in good time;
* Controls external supply centers to guarantee customer supply with optimum inventory levels and at minimal transport costs;
* Works on implementation of EDI and Web EDI requests in collaboration with EDI management and OI to actively shape the flow of information across the company;
* Works on the design of logistics and transport concepts with the customer in cooperation with logistics process planning, packaging planning and transport handling to safeguard the delivery process and minimize process costs;
* Monitors of the delivery dates and dispatching/invoicing for finished goods in good time to ensure timely dispatch and delivery reliability to the customer and a corres,ponding value flow;
* Works on start-up and phase-out project teams to ensure a timely start-up and phase-out of finished goods;
* Maintains basic and master data in the delivery area to guarantee the data quality in all relevant logistics systems;
* Actively contributes to cooperation with all others involved and with interface partners passing on all relevant information to keep themselves and others informed and create an optimum logistics chain.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Bachelor or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering or similar;
* Fluent English both oral and written (mandatory);
* Good communication skills, proactive, dynamic, flexibility, versatility;
* Client focused and oriented for continuous improvement.
Job ID: 91109
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time