For our SCM FSS we are looking for a Junior Specialist at the earliest opportunity. This role will be responsible for the source to contract of Supply Chain Management.
What are my responsibilities?
-Support suppliers completly fullfill various requirement of Siemens procurement.
- Respond to customers and users queries, issues via telephone or e-mails.
- Record and follow up in each service tracking tool.
- Data analysis for service productivity
- Familiar with company procurement tools
- Answer and solve issues during daily work
- Report pending issues in timly
- Customer satisfaction evaluation follow up
- Meeting with global team / colleagues
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor e.g. documentation, data maintenance, TA, etc
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- Strong logical mind
- Good communication skills;
- Be responsible and customer oriented;
- Ownership mindset
- High working efficiency
- Be able to work under pressure during peak season (month end)
- Be willing to learn and quick learning
- Positive attitude
- Serious and responsible for assignment
- Bachelor or above
- 1-2 years procurement working experience prefered
- Fluent English capacity in writing, listening, speaking, reading
- Skillful in MS software, such as PPT, Word, Excel