Signaling System Engineer (BLE Project)
What are my responsibilities?
- Drives the development of technical standards and procedure for related activities.
- Ensure obeying regional laws and regulations.
- Ensure a proficient and capable workforce to conduct the project activities in time and quality.
- Manage overall interface to other party related SIG system.
- Plan, support Site manager to follow up and coordinate Installation, Test and commissioning documents in accordance to the required specification.
- Coordinate day-to-day basis with customers on the related project matter.
- Overall control of local activities including installation, testing and commissioning.
- Attends project meeting and other technical meeting related to SIG system.
- Supports clarification of Design with subsystem, customer and Consultant.
- Technical support and clarification related to design, installation, testing and commissioning with subsystem, customer and consultant. Providing feedback concerning analysis of the technical problem and answering technical inquiries related to discipline.
- Follow up report progress of the work.
- Strictly follow the safety rules and procedures as stated in the health and safety plan
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering preferable Electrical, Electronic, Control, Instrumentation or Mechanical.
- Proficient in speaking, reading and writing English.
- Good technical and analytical skills.
- 8+ years of experience in large scale Railway project in part of design, and/ or installation, testing, commissioning and/ or maintenance
- Experience in the field of Signaling project delivery.
- Knowledge of Siemens Signaling is an advantage.
Job ID: 91147
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time