Signaling Assistant Site Manager (BLE Project)
What are my responsibilities?
- Supervise and Manage supervisory team of Signaling and Subcontractor/ Installation Contractor to work according to schedule, quality and standard requirement.
- Plan, Follow up and Coordinate Design, Installation, Test and commissioning documents in accordance to the required specification.
- Conduct and lead Installation activities, Testing and Commissioning of on-board, wayside and indoor and central control equipment.
- Interface clarification and technical integration in the area of installation, Testing and Commissioning including the interfaces to other systems.
- Technical support and clarification related to installation, testing and commissioning with subsystem, customer and consultant. Providing feedback concerning analysis of the technical problem and answering technical inquiries related to discipline.
- Follow up report progress of the work.
- Follow internal process to raise any non-conformity found at site. Trouble the system errors found and liaise with engineering team for remedial actions.
- Strictly follow the safety rules and procedures as stated in the health and safety plan
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering preferable Electrical, Electronic, Control, Instrumentation or Mechanical.
- Good command of speaking, reading and writing English.
- Good technical and analytical skills.
- Worked in large construction project, at least 5+ years of site management, construction management, scheduling/ project planning.
- Experience in Railway environment would be an advantage.
- Worked in Signaling project delivery in modern Signaling system project in part of installation, testing, commissioning and/ or maintenance would be advantage.
- Knowledge of Siemens Signaling is an advantage.
- Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards.
Job ID: 91148
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time