Signaling Migration Manager (BLE Project)
What are my responsibilities?
- Plan and support Project manager related to migration solution as well as other Signaling system solution and assignment.
- Flexible to support all Signaling relevant activities as per assignment.
- Manageable skill for a kind of Signaling large scale project.
- Closely coordinate with system engineer to develop sophisticated migration solution on those designs, installation, testing and commissioning phases.
- engineering issues especially migration in the onshore part.
- Coordinate Signaling Migration solution with Offshore design package.
- Be able to Drives the development migration method statement and procedure for related activities.
- Ensure obeying regional laws and regulations.
- Ensure a proficient and capable workforce to conduct the project activities in time and quality.
- Coordinate day-to-day basis with customers on the related migration matter.
- Overall control of local migration activities including installation, testing and commissioning.
- Attends project migration meeting, and other project and technical meetings related to Signaling system.
- Supports clarification of Migration with subsystem, customer and Consultant.
- Follow up report progress of the work.
- Strictly follow the safety rules and procedures as stated in the health and safety plan
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering preferable Electrical, Electronic, Control, Instrumentation or Mechanical.
- Proficient in speaking, reading and writing English.
- Good technical and analytical skills.
- 8+ years of experience in large scale Railway project in part of design, and/ or installation, testing, commissioning and/ or maintenance
- Experience in the field of Signaling project delivery.
- Knowledge of Siemens Signaling is an advantage especially ATS and interlocking and ATP.
Job ID: 91149
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time