Project Procurement Manager
Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
We are currently experiencing, we need to hire immediately project procurement manager who will represents and bring value to our procurement team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for the vendor management in a project under optimum deployment of resources (by communicating with a team consisting of procurement manager, Project Procurement Manager, logistics, project managers, and commercial project managers).
- Implement procurement strategies, targeting to optimize project results, including availability of goods and services in quality, in time, within budget which achieving savings.
- Driving to ensure early involvement of procurement in all phases of the project to ensure competitiveness and best cost position
- Driving negotiation excellence approaches for the highest productivity and KPI achievements
- Introducing procurement strategies targeting maximum contribution to the overall project results
- Leading project procurement planning with result responsibility for cost, schedule and quality (entire Supply Chain within the project)
- Determining project procurement risks from various functions within the supply chain management organization and addressed with the sales/ project teams for appropriate consideration.
- Acting as pivotal role between Siemens project team (technical & commercial) and global procurement team in driving the achievement of key productivity targets
- Establishing collaborative synergy, strengthening the primary relationship with strategic suppliers in support of project solutions execution, for both products and services.
- Covering Supply Quality Management as critical component of a fully Integrated Supply Chain with key supplier quality organization interfaces.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelors degree in Supply chain from an accredited higher education institution or equivalent work experience
- From 2-3 years of relevant experience in procurement or supply chain, ideally with multinational companies. Experience in Gas Turbine service is a pulse.
- knowledge of sourcing processes/procedures and supply chain management.
- Very good knowledge of cost drivers and finance.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Flexible with regards to working hours, duties and travelling.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 91173
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time