Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Customer Service CRM Business Manager, Asia Pacific Syngo & Digital Services to be fully responsible for leading Service Development and Service Marketing efforts to promote service value, drive service revenues with profitable growth (P&L), develop new source of revenue generation, enhance customer loyalty, increase Online Customer Interaction (OCI) across the Asia Pacific (AP) to be based in China, Shanghai.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for implementing specific Business Line (BL) service strategy (part of Service Strategy 2021) and increase overall readiness and business maturity in AP countries
- You will work closely with Enterprise Services (ES) team to develop new business, support the CxO discussion by leveraging Customer Services resources, sales channels, and experiences
- You will be responsible for service product portfolio and cost management, deployment of the global standard service portfolio and structure, roll out the service contract templates, and support phase out of service offerings
- You will serve as primary point of contact for the assigned AP countries and Manager of Services organization for all service business issues including strategic planning process (MTA/ MBR) and operational programs.
- You will act as local representative of the global Manager of Services to communicate the global programs with the assigned countries. Develop productive relationship between sales and Service teams
- You will support Key Account Management team to provide the expert advises along sales phases (e.g. pricing, costing, Total Cost of Ownership)
- You will work closely with Service Sales Operation to increase service sales effectiveness by providing the requirements and feedback from own stakeholders
- You will deliver year-on-year improvements in Service productivity with focus on Growth measures across the AP region and innovating new productivity initiatives
- You will conduct Monthly Business review with the countries, set up KPI and monitoring systems and guide the countries to take actions to achieve targets (part of business management review in AP region)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have done a regional role in Business management with P&L responsibility and experiences in target setting
- You have a track record in managing customer experience, improving business and operational results
- You have experience in engaging customers at CxO level/ Account management/ Sales management/ Solution consultant
- You have product & service portfolio management experience
- You have international experiences; leading & guiding cross functional teams
Your personality and skills:
- You are willing to travel and work in different time zone
- English is the mandatory language required for the job. Second language (Mandarin) will be an added advantage as to liaise with Chinese speaking associates and customers
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 91179
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time