MindSphere - Dual Master (m/f/d) Project Manager - SISW
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as “Operations Expert (m/f) – SISW “ at Erlangen, Munich, Stuttgart or Karlsruhe.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Join the team that designs and shapes MindSphere trainings, certification & partner programs with the focus on the whole MindSphere ecosystem worldwide
- Organize and maintain global training schedule
- Plan and scope training resources including (& not limited to) trainers, facilities & invntory globally
- Maintain and distribute training rosters, certifycations and evaluations globally
- Provide complete operational support to Training Partners globally
- Manage POs, checklists and work with finance and controlling team closely to reconcile training revenue & expenses globally
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- First or second class honors degree (from a university, university of applied sciences or cooperative university) in Business Administration or Economics
- First experience as event manager and familiar with managing data, documents, resources and collateral
- Already worked with order entry & management, corporate finance
- Strong interest in understanding and coordinating of corporate and technology trainings within large global companies
- Good knowledge of MS-SharePoint
- Fluent language skills in spoken and written German and English
Job ID: 91224
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time