What are my responsibilities?
1. Being the logistics Application Engineer, giving pre-sales and after-sales support to OEM customers and successfully commissioning pilot machine at key customers
2. Commissioning support to customers with state to art Automation & Drives products, system and solution.
3. Establish, maintain and technically take good care of connection/relation with customers/client.
4. Provide application and solution knowledge internally and externally
5. Build up branch solution knowledge
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Rich knowledge of Siemens or Similar brand motion control solutions. (3-5 years working experience of motion control applications in logistics or related branch.
2. Rich knowledge of responsible SIEMENS products and on site commissioning experience competitors corresponding products
3. Bachelor or above, 5 years working experience are preferred.
4. Good communication skills internally and externally, and good ability to listen
5. Quick learner, and ability for structured & analytic approach to analyze status, propose measures, implement and follow-up
6. Able to travel frequently in China and abroad (Germany)