Qlikview / Qliksense Developer – Data Analytics team (m/f)
What are my responsibilities?
• You will work for global projects that are used worldwide by the Siemens Community;
• You will apply sophisticated data visualization techniques to produce insights for our End / Power Users;
• You will interact with customers all over the world and from a diversified portfolio of business areas, from finance to logistics to manufacturing, etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Proficient Scripting and Datamodeling Skills
• Proven experience with Qlikview and Qliksense Frontends
• Qlikview Management Console and Publisher experience
• Qlikview NPrinting experience (is a Plus)
• Tableau experience (is a big Plus)
• Strong Communication & engagement Skills
• Fluent in English (German is also a big plus)
• Availability to travel, mainly to Germany and not frequently, usually for short periods of time
What else do I need to know?
At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send us your application in English
Job ID: 91235
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time