Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- You will work for global projects that are used worldwide by the Siemens Community;
- You will apply sophisticated data visualization techniques to produce insights for our End / Power Users;
- You will interact with customers all over the world and from a diversified portfolio of business areas, from finance to logistics to manufacturing, etc.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Proficient Scripting and Datamodeling Skills
- Proven experience with Qlikview and Qliksense Frontends
- Qlikview Management Console and Publisher experience
- Qlikview NPrinting experience (is a Plus)
- Tableau experience (is a big Plus)
- Strong Communication & engagement Skills
- Fluent in English (German is also a big plus)
- Availability to travel, mainly to Germany and not frequently, usually for short periods of time
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 91235
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time