PEGA BPM Developer (m/f)
Information Technology is core to our future. Be part of this change.
At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow. Technology advances almost every day. As one of our IT specialists, you can help us find new ways of utilizing it so that businesses can work more efficiently and effectively. Whether it’s supporting the digitalization journey and new data-based business models or developing best-in-class security systems to keep customer details safe from cyber-attacks.
What are my responsibilities?
As a PEGA developer you will need to align, analyze and implement customer requirements in the PEGA Cloud application.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Degree in Computer Engineer or similar
• Minimum 2 years experience in a BPM project (PEGA technology not mandatory but is a plus)
• Knowledge on Object-oriented programming Concepts (Java language is a plus)
• Understanding of Agile development methodologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and with a virtual team
• Fluent in English, speaking, reading and writing (Mandatory)
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English
Job ID: 91236
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time