The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for a dedicated employee with the skills and vision to improve PM@Siemens. Take a new challenge in strategic role of PM@Siemens Coordinator. You will drive and support the implementation of PM@Siemens methodology in Siemens Regional Company in Poland.
Change the future with us. You will be responsible for:
- Exerting governance on behalf of Country CEO and in line with the global regulations for the creation of guidelines regarding PM@Siemens in the country,
- Supporting the PM coordinators of the organizational units in country in the implementation of PM@Siemens standards defined globally, monitoring the progress and quality of the project,
- Initiating and driving transparency of projects portfolio and data of available project resources within the country,
- Giving the support by sharing knowledge and experience in planning and assigning the resources for the biggest or cross-organizational projects,
- Together with HR and the relevant organizational unit for developing and promoting the project management career path for key PM and CPM roles,
- Driving improvements in project business and cooperation between all functions engaged in the projects execution (by for example: monitoring the standards, encouraging to improve communication, raising awareness of particular roles and responsibilities),
- Propose organizational setups and process improvements to achieve higher level of effectiveness and better quality of project realization,
- Responsible for rules, content and consistency with the PM@Siemens Certification standard,
- Inspiring and driving a community of the country for implementation, exchange of experience and good practice sharing as PM@Siemens expert,
- Providing definitions, tools, templates as required to ensure that the tasks are performed effectively and efficiently,
- Setting targets and giving guidance for implementation within the country (in alignment with divisions).
What do you need to make real what matters?
- Knowledge about PM@Siemens methodology,
- Recognized experience in effective project management within the organization,
- Ability to be a partner in a discussion with senior management level, having a courage to propose and convince others to new solutions,
- Creativity, leadership skills and natural charisma,
- Willingness and skills to share knowledge and experience with others, openness for suggestions,
- Ability to efficiently translate PM@Siemens requirements into every day practice, engaging people to actively transform execution standards, methods, leadership and cooperation with influence also on internal and external consortial partners.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- A part-time role with the opportunity to make a real impact on projects management standards for Siemens in Poland,
- Unique opportunity to develop the organization in the long-term perspective,
- Space to fulfil your ambitions and develop your skills.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position please apply via ”Apply now” button.
Job ID: 91243
Organisation: Executive Office
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time