Remote Support Engineer (m/f/diverse) Computed Tomographie languages Italian and English
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Remote Support Engineer (m/f/diverse) Computed Tomographie languages Italian and English.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, become part of a local and virtual support team and assist our clinical customers with your excellent Computed Tomography (CT) Know-How, especially in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) region.
- You will provide international technical support (mainly remote and via phone) for CT systems in order to provide a fast and high-quality support to the customer
- You will register, understand and solve technical system malfunction of CT systems, as well as understand customer situation
- You will analyze technical failure with the help of the local customer, service engineer, application specialists as well as remote diagnosis and the knowledge data base
- You will be responsible for qualified pre-diagnosis and the selection of the defined spare parts
- You will take necessary action by using problem solution techniques and derive measures
- Furthermore, you will follow up actions that have been taken and if necessary modify them
- You will start escalation to research and development with consideration of the escalation guidelines
This position may suit you best, if you enjoy working with international clients and analyzing CT problems.
- You have completed a technical university degree, ideally electrical engineering or medical technology, or you are a certified technician with several years of substantial experience in the medical technology field
- You have several years of experience within service/installation of CT systems
- For the support of our complex devices you bring an affinity to IT
- With your business fluency in Italian you mainly support Italian-speaking customers in direct telephone contact; with your very good English skills you support our English-speaking customers, can document problems, easily communicate internally with your colleagues and understand the trainings, most of which are held in English. Ideally, you have already gained experience in intercultural cooperation
- You have a structured, proactive approach to our customers' problem cases and are able to keep track of several support requests and set the corresponding priorities; at the same time, you always have customer satisfaction and the quality of your technical solution in mind
- We serve our customers between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. Your working hours are mainly flexible, nevertheless we expect availability for one week of early or late shift every three weeks; in addition, in consultation with the team, you will have on-call duty
- With your strong communication skills you integrate effortlessly into our international team
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Petra Lehmann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 91257
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time