Global MOM Services Subject Matter Expert (SME) - Solution Architect
Global MOM Services Subject Matter Expert (SME)
The role is a subject matter expert as it relates to the implementation of Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) solutions.
He/she is expected to have a deep understanding of Manufacturing Operations Software and specifically the Siemens MOM portfolio.
The candidate is intended to be a senior expert in the implementation (services) of these products across one or more related industries/domains.
The role requires a passion for helping customer achieve realized value, a vision for improving Siemen’s position in the Manufacturing Operations marketplace, a desire to increase our market share in industries that we serve, and a drive for continuously improving the processes that we use to achieve successful implementations and the willingness to travel globally.
This role will report directly to the Global Practice Lead for MOM Services. This Practice sits within the Global GSM&S organization known as Digital Realization Services and will work extensively with the Zone MOM Services Delivery teams.
- Overall responsibility – This role is a Global Role related to the implementation of Manufacturing Operations Management. In this role the resource will be involved in complex, strategic programs that span across Zones and will be critical in enabling capacity.
- Support Advantadge adoption across MOM Service globally
- Promote re-usable learning programs, knowledge transfer, and enablement
- Provide staff enablement in support of scaling and aligning capacity
- Provide best practices for global program pursuits and delivery
- Support the expanded use of the GDN (MOM COE) within the zones
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Required education and focus - Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Required technical experience (including number of years) – Minimum 3 years hands on experience implementing Manufacturing Operations portfolio.
- Required industry experience (including number of years) – Minimum 5 years experience working with manufacturing-related industries. A solid understanding of quality and manufacturing solutions.
- Required work experience (including number of years) – Minimum 5 years experience implementing MOM solutions
- Required amount of travel with the position – Travel is international and is expected to be as much as 70% at times – averaging around 50%
- Required knowledge, skills, or expertise –Skilled with the architecture, configuration, and integration of MOM Solutions. Experience with querying SQL Server and Oracle databases. Strong customer and inter-personal skills, excellent English verbal and written communication abilities, the proven ability to gather and apply customer requirements, and the ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot issues.
- Preferred education and focus – Engineering Degree
- Preferred past experience – Hands on experience in other Manufacturing-related industries (such as Electronics)
Job ID: 91271
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time