Service Manager - Datacenter (m/f)
GS IT Global Operations Lisbon is an international near shore competence center, providing Siemens AG with innovative solutions and high-quality services across the IT value chain. We work in over 220 applications, systems and projects ranging from infrastructure services for IT platforms up to data analytics and cyber defense, achieving an unprecedentedly high level of customer satisfaction.
What are my responsibilities?
- Prepare IT Offers based on requirements - financial and technical, according to a Service Catalogue and Pricing
* Gather approval from customer
* Gather teams and control the activities and teams tasks
* Interact with all operational teams in Germany and Management
* Ensure timely (in SLA) and Quality implementations
* Contract Management - Control all activities from Contracts - SAP and NON-SAP
- Implementations (New Contract/Landscape, Tech-Refresh, Landscape Changes, New Technologies, etc.)
- Monthly Charging
- Monthly Invoicing Control
- Monthly Financial Forecast (up to next 24 months)
- Budget for Fiscal Year setup and agreement with customers
- Customer Care
- First Level of Claim Management
- Work Management Escalations - gather info / remediation measures...
- Gather new business from customers and advise them on new directions
- Know / Follow new Service Management Procedures - Service Catalogue / Pricing / Procedures
- Contribute to Service Management Service Improvement
- Contribute to Customer Service improvement and overall Siemens savings - Data Center and Customer savings
- Contract Management and Forecast plan
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Knowledge on ITIL Service Management processes
- Knowledge of the DC Portfolio
- Knowledge on Agile
- Ability to interpret the requirements of the Business for the service requested from the costumers.
- Documentation Maintenance
- Responsibility to work very closely with the technical teams and together must guarantee the best solutions and perform the excellence in service to the costumers.
- Used to act in an international environment with virtual teams
- Strong analytical capabilities needed to be able to overlook the complex integration aspects and dependencies.
- Good communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Organizational skills
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
Job ID: 91298
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time