What are my responsibilities?
1. Manage overall IQC daily operation including incoming material inspection,material sample initial inspection and keep record of the inspection result etc.,
2. Work with QM for incoming inspection criteria set up, monitoring the supplier quality and support for performance improvement;
3. Responsibility for IQC team and the related objectives, planning, optimization and control of the result to increase the IQC productivity and the whole supply chain effectiveness.
4. Initiate and maintain documentations of IQC processes, procedures and policies. Conduct regular reviews, establish practical measurements to monitor proper execution of these processes, procedures and policies. Develop and track metrics of key performance on regular basis.
5. Manage all IQC relative operations to be in full compliance with company Environmental, Health, Safety and compliance requirements.
6. Develop and implement the IQC and the related strategies / targets accordig to the company objectives.
7. Evaluate team member performance and define people development plan.
8. Other tasks assigned by Logistic manager.
What do I need to qualify?
1. Bachelor degree or above.
2. Profound knowledge in incoming quality control, supplier quality management.
3. At least 5 years experience in manufacturing enterprise, at the same or similar working scope regarding incoming quality control, supplier quality management (with experience of GIS or VI industry is preferred)
4. At least 2 year experience of people management.
5. Good communication skills in English.(oral and written)
6. Familiar with operating ERP system.(SAP will be preferred).
7. Good skills in team management, leadership with open mind, team work spirit, coaching skills with patience, hard working with passions, target oriented, etc.
Job ID: 91345
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time