Commercial Project Manager
Commercial Project Manager.
Job Family: Project Management
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Organisation: Energy Management – Transmission Solutions
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
- Financial/commercial management of project(s) with the aim of finishing the project(s) in the given time, budget and quality framework with the greatest possible positive profit and EVA effectiveness and to the customer's satisfaction
- Execution of contracts with customers, consortium partners, regional units and suppliers maximizing both project profit and customer satisfaction
- Supervision and guidance of project teams and new employees to achieve specified results/goals
- Defining the project execution strategy including tax strategy in line with the customer's contract structure
- Performing all financial/commercial duties within the project(s), such as establishing commercial terms and conditions, accounting (US GAAP, SAP, SOA, IKS), payments, funding, currency management, taxes, customs declarations, claim balancing and financial statements, possibly dispatch schedule monitoring
- On-schedule, quality-assured incorporation of the final offer-calculation into the order entry calculation (as sold LoA)
- Planning and reporting
- Cost accounting and controlling
- Ongoing optimization of processes to ensure rationalization potential, to optimize productivity, and to increase profit
responsibilities are also responsibilities of the Commercial Project
Manager in terms of four eyes principle in projects
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 5 - 10 years of experience in financial execution of large-scale, international projects
- Project Management methods, processes and tools
- Relevant E Business Processes (project execution, sales, purchasing, LoA)
- Calculation methods / Finance Models
- Business Administration
- Project Controlling
- Accounting Principles (US GAAP, HGB,...)
- Asset Management
- Contract/Claim Management
- Risk Management
What do I need to know?
- Able to work effectively with individuals from multiple cultures and backgrounds.
- Sensitivity toward other culture/mentality in the respective regions
- Experience in foreign countries with frequent contacts to customers and international partners.
- Experience of living and working abroad.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 91375
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time