Part Time Working Student (Digital Factory MC)
What are my responsibilities?
- Software design and development activities for industrial automation marketing project
- Design reusable and efficient front-end system
- Work with Product Managers to deliver fascinating product
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Experience with front-end technologies and/or front-end frameworks.
- HTML/CSS/SVG experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 91383
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time