DF FA Sales for OEM Market
DF FA Sales Specialist
Starting Date: ASAP
No. of vacancy: 01
Mission of Function:
· To manage, promote and drive the DF FA product portfolio into the local market via sales team and sales channels.
· Create product and system awareness in the market by using of marketing, events and technical training to internal and external customers.
· Analyze competitors and report back findings to FA management and HQ.
Areas of Responsibility/Tasks:
· Awareness - plan, manage and drive the DF FA product portfolio as an entrepreneur
- Build product promotion plan for identified markets, applications and customers.
- Plan and implement product roll out / launch systematic as standard process (ready for roll out in other countries)
- Setup reference customers and publish reference stories
· Monitor markets and analyze competitors
- Monitor and report market needs and developments for relevant product portfolios
- Build-up and maintain close and regular contact to lead customers per product group
· Transfer know how
- Workout and demonstrate unique-selling-points to internal technical and sales team and to contracted partners as well to End Customers and OEM
- Conduct standard trainings and product workshops
- Cover regular Strain training for complete product range
· Sales Support in Pre- and After sales
- Support Account Managers during the selling process and assist to spec-in product and unique selling points.
- Assist to escalate after sales issues to HQ
- Launch new products and follow up the progress
- Keep close cooperation with the other DF PD product managers
· Presentation skills:
- Delivers professional presentations to diverse audiences
- Effectively drives groups towards an objective and motivates for actions
- Adapts presentations to different audiences (structure, degree of details, etc.)
- Uses PowerPoint and other presentation tools with ease
· Siemens IT tools knowledge:
- Effectively leverages the relevant CRM Tools for selling success
- Inputs data and extracts reports from company-wide sales and CRM tools
- Understands and uses effectively LoA tools Siemens corporate tools, systems and processes:
- Displays ownership of the entire CRM Sell Process within his/her organization Knows all relevant tools, systems, and processes and knows when to leverage them for best sales results
- Contributes to developing and improving these tools, systems and processes
- Effectively promotes and fosters cross-selling throughout the organization
· Intercultural skills:
- Understands and appreciates differences in cultural backgrounds, norms, practices and expectations
- Demonstrates awareness, flexibility and respect when interacting with others
· (English/local) language skills:
- Possesses business proficiency in English (speak, write, read, and understand on a business adequate level)
- Possesses business proficiency in the relevant local language (speak, write, read, and understand on a business adequate level).
· 3-5 years experience in the business development and operational sales of industrial automation related business in the industry sector. Product and application know how of Industry Automation (PLC, HMI, Communication and DCS technologies) and Drive technologies.
· 3-5 years experience in channel & direct sales
· Strong personality and ability to deal with different cultures.
Job ID: 91386
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time