DF CP Sales Specialist
DF CP Sales Specialist
Starting Date: ASAP
No. of vacancy: 01
Mission of Function:
· To manage, promote and drive the DF CP product portfolio into the local market via sales team and sales channels.
· Create product and system awareness in the market by using of marketing, events and technical training to internal and external customers.
· Analyse competitors and report back findings to CP management and HQ.
Areas of Responsibility/Tasks:
· Awareness - plan, manage and drive the DF CP product portfolio as an entrepreneur
ü Build product promotion plan for identified markets, applications and customers.
ü Plan and implement product roll out / launch systematic as standard process (ready for roll out in other countries)
ü Setup reference customers and publish reference stories.
· Monitor markets and analyse competitors
ü Monitor and report market needs and developments for relevant product portfolios
ü Build-up and maintain close and regular contact to lead customers per product group
· Transfer know how
ü Workout and demonstrate unique-selling-points to internal technical and sales team and to contracted partners as well to End Customers and OEM
ü Conduct standard trainings and product workshops
ü Cover regular Sitrain training for complete product range
· Sales Support in Pre- and Aftersales
ü Support Account Managers during the selling process and assist to spec-in product and unique selling points.
ü Assist to escalate aftersales issues to HQ
ü Launch new products and follow up the process
ü Keep close cooperation with the other DF PD product managers.
· Presentation skills:
ü Delivers professional presentations to diverse audiences
ü Effectively drives groups towards an objective and motivates for actions
ü Adapts presentations to different audiences (structure, degree of details, etc.)
ü Uses PowerPoint and other presentation tools with ease.
· Siemens IT tools knowledge:
ü Effectively leverages the relevant CRM Tools for selling success
ü Inputs data and extracts reports from company-wide sales and CRM tools
ü Understands and uses effectively LoA tools.
· Siemens corporate tools, systems and processes:
ü Displays ownership of the entire CRM Sell Process within his/her organization
ü Knows all relevant tools, systems, and processes and knows when to leverage them for best sales results.
ü Contributes to developing and improving these tools, systems and processes.
ü Effectively promotes and fosters cross-selling throughout the organization.
· Intercultural skills:
ü Understands and appreciates differences in cultural backgrounds, norms, practices and expectations.
ü Demonstrates awareness, flexibility and respect when interacting with others.
· (English/local) language skills:
ü Possesses business proficiency in English (speak, write, read, and understand on a business adequate level).
ü Possesses business proficiency in the relevant local language (speak, write, read, and understand on a business adequate level).
· 3-5 years experience in the business development and operational sales of industrial automation related business in the industry sector. Product and application know how of Industry Automation and Drive technologies.
· 3-5 years experience in channel & direct sales.
· Strong personality and ability to deal with different cultures.
Job ID: 91387
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time