Manager Sales - Ruggedcom
Manager Sales – Ruggedcom
Want to shape the future of engineering? Join our Process Industries & Drive division as a Sales Engineer and help us in front end sales of networking products with your expert knowledge in Sales & Marketing.
We make real what matters
- Handling sales of Ruggedcom products for Bangalore and Hyderabad regions.
- Knowledge in handling large OEMs/EPC/End users in Power T&D and Transportation verticals.
- Preparing pricing rate contracts and maintain the CRM with all existing key accounts’ in respective regions.
- Liaise with BD & Presales team to develop customer development plan for all key accounts (Retention & Conversion).
What you need to make real what matters
- B.E Telecommunications/Electrical/ Electronics engineer with minimum 4 to 5 years’ experience in front end sales for networking products in IEC 61850.
- Excellent collaboration skills, with sound knowledge on networking technologies.
- Knowledge of Electrical power market and Transportation markets is essential
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Innovative, self-driven and disciplined
This role is based at Bangalore but you’ll also get to visit other locations globally and domestic as well as per the business requirements, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Process Industries & Drives Division at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/process-industries-and-drives.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 91389
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time