Senior Executive Engineer Energy SIMIT
Senior Project Engineer Automation Energy SIMIT for Global Engineering Center
Want to shape the future of engineering? Join our Process Industries & Drive division as a Project Engineer and help us in solving complex engineering problems with your expert knowledge in Distributed Control Systems
We make real what matters
- You will develop process models to simulate plant productions processes predominantly in the Global engineering Center (GEC) but also at the locations of our partners, factory acceptance test support, commissioning on site.
- You will be designing and implementing process models for the simulation for automation processes.
- Enabling a process simulation as in the real plant in contractual agreed tolerances for defined loads and transients using Siemens Simulation tool SIMIT.
- Discussion and verification of the concepts with the partners, customers and leaders in international teams. Ability to derive the easiest solution fitting to the requirements using the most advanced tools for the implementation (Comos, others)
- Ensuring the highest standards in engineering supporting the solution business of Siemens Ltd. worldwide.
- Working as a teammate in a fruitful collaboration with the business partners.
- Supporting international projects in the regions and on site in a self-reliant style.
- Knowledge of projects predominantly for power sector. Software or Hardware engineering using SIEMENS engineering tools.
- Continuous networking with partners, creation of additional demand and forward to Global Engineering Center core team.
What you need to make real what matters
- You are a graduate/post graduate in instrumentation engineering with 4– 8 years of experience in Distributed Control Systems (DCS) software engineering, automation design in process simulation and commissioning.
- Expert level process experience and knowledge in power generation sector.
- You are willing and able to travel internationally (40-60% of your time)
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Creative, ambitious and disciplined
This role is based at Kharghar (Navi Mumbai) but you’ll also get to visit other locations globally and domestic as well as per the business requirements, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Process Industries & Drives Division at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/process-industries-and-drives.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 91400
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time