Core Turbine Rotordynamics (Experience level 5-8 Years)
Core Turbine Rotor dynamics
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible for performing rotordynamic analysis and evaluation of steam turbine rotor trains as per Siemens rules and tools.
- Able to conduct lateral, torsional analyses of rotor trains, determining natural frequencies, mode shapes, vibration levels and risk levels.
- Perform verification of measured rotor or bearing vibration data using calculation methods.
- Interpret results and provide design change solution and optimize the design.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- BE/B.Tech (Mechanical – any Govt. Engineering college) with CGPA > 8.0 OR ME/M.Tech with CGPA > 8.0
- Minimum 5 of Engineering experience in Rotordynamic Analysis, Vibration Analysis and its applications.
- Strong theoretical fundamentals in Rotordynamics and Vibrations – this will be the key assessment point.
- Relevant experience in Steam or Gas turbines will be of an added advantage
- Team player, proactive and able to provide solution within short time with engineering judgment.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 91425
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time