Senior Buyer for Machining Parts (Huludao)
For our PG DR in Huludao, we are looking for a senior buyer in execution phase for machining parts
What are my responsibilities?
- Handle the purchase requisition from internal customers, achieving cost savings and other procurement-related targets.
- Providing cost and lead times to Project Procurement Manager or marketing & sales with responsibility to ensure accurate and reliable proposal cost for the contracted share.
- Preparing and conducting contract and price negotiations for medium to large volumes to contribute to the profitability of the company. For strategic material support KCM if necessary
- Coordinate with the selected vendor/supplier to accomplish delivery within the requirements of schedule, quantity and quality.
- Defining of procurement strategies to ensure the long-term, cost-effective supply of materials.
- Monitoring the national and international market to bring new suppliers, product derivatives and product innovations into the purchasing portfolio
- producing price forecasts and internal figures to supply basic data for corporate planning(costing data) and reporting
- Analyzing and controlling of contractual agreements to prepare renegotiations/subsequent negotiations, initiate appropriate measures and guarantee suppliers.
- Supplier management to gain the best suppliers and guarantee an optimum supply chain for operative material. Conducting and supporting supplier evaluations, performing economical approval for suppliers and conduct supplier development activities
- Ensure materials OTD through suppliers’ performance monitoring and expediting if necessary
- Abide by the company's EHS regulation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Mechanical Engineering Degree from an accredited higher education institution or equivalent work experience
- Profound knowledge of sourcing processes/procedures and supply chain management.
- More than 4 years procurement experience, some experience with machining or compressor auxiliary equipments will be preferred
- Good project management experience, Good knowledge of cost drivers and finance.
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Good command in both oral and written English, PC skills.
What else do I need to know?
The Power and Gas Division offers a broad spectrum of products and solutions for environmentally-compatible and resource-saving power generation, using fossil or renewable fuels for efficient energy production and the reliable transport of oil and gas. Customers are utilities, independent power producers, engineering, procurement, and construction (EPCs) companies and industrial customers e.g. the oil and gas industry.
Please find more information on our organization at http://www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 91432
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time