What are my responsibilities?
• Detail design & implement product code and test code;
• Software trouble shooting, bug fix and integration;
• Evaluate changes’ impacts and effort estimation;
• Write development lifecycle documentation, incl. design spec, UT spec, IC, etc.;
• Fulfill regulation and process for qualified on time delivery;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 5 years’ and above experience in software development;
• Rich experience/knowhow in UI and frontend framework/architect design;
• Rich Angular/Html5/Cordova/Type Script experience in hybrid mobile App development, iOS, Windows is plus;
• Architecture experience in large scale mobile App development;
• Knowledge of mobile App development configuration, build & deployment management, release experience based on Apple Store process;
• OO Analysis / Design skills: familiar w/ SW modelling UML, SOLID, clean code, Design Pattern, know software quality standard;
• Strong sense of responsibility, integrity, proactive, quick learning ability and good team work;
• Familiar with version control and change control tools;
• Good quality sense in each aspects of agile software engineering process;
• Cross functions software development experience w/ good communication in English and problem solving skills.
What else do I need to know?
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens’ success. Our central research and development unit – Corporate Technology (CT) – plays an important role in this. Corporate Technology contributes to the Company’s success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Corporate Technology China (CT CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
We are looking forward to receiving your online applicaiton. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.