If you are looking for a meaningful job to expand your horizon in accounting, why not join Siemens Malaysia Sdn Bhd? A chance to create an impactful career and making the future.
What are your main responsibilities?
Executing accounting governance and closing and reporting activities within the ASEAN-Pacific region
- Responsible for all accounting topics (i.e. accounting advisory to the business, closing and reporting tasks, disclosure requirements) for a large regional company
- Carry out task and the responsibility in the areas of monthly closing activities, prepares and reviews journal voucher, prepare and review audit reports and support audit activities (internal and external)
- Perform financial statement reviews and follow-up action items as a result of the review
- Takes over project management role (definition of schedule, budget, quality, risk, project changes, opportunity and resource allocation management) for process optimization initiatives
- Topic Matter Expert (TME) for complex accounting topic in the region
- Build awareness and provide training to users on accounting guidelines for TME and other ad hoc accounting topics
- Support ad-hoc requirement/task
We would love you to bring to us:
- An above average Degree in Accountancy or equivalent recognized professional qualification ie. ACCA
- Sound knowledge and experience in accounting for construction contracts, forex accounting, provisions and accruals, etc. under IFRS
- At least 5 years of Big 4 experience or handle Multinational corporation's clients or direct multinational corporation experience
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, possess analytical skills, able to multitask and ability to adapt change.
- Someone who thrives in an international environment and possess excellent communication and English skills both orally and writing
- SAP and Microsoft office applications
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 91545
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time