Product Specialist, Diagnostics
What are my responsibilities?
- Install and configure new systems, train customers, update software, and ensure that assigned systems stay fully operational. The Product Specialist must solve difficult systems and applications problems, training customers on corrective and preventive measures.
- The successful Product Specialist will be one who sees their role as a business function as well as a support function, and will interface accordingly with the TSC, field service engineers, second level support, Informatics, sales representative, marketing and empowered teams.
- Working with the Technical Solution Centre (TSC), taking the ownership of customer applications and systems events, to plan and finish actions that will result in the most effective resolution of customer events in a timely, efficient, and productive manner.
- Main responsible for the customer satisfaction for assigned systems, demonstrating proactive attitude and actions to optimize their performance and image. Develop and maintain relationships with top customers.
- Install and configure systems, working with FSE and Sales, and train customers, all with highest quality standards and meeting timelines.
- Update system software in accordance with deadlines set by the company. Inform customers of the advantages to be gained by the update and organizing training if necessary
- Contribute to creating a motivated, positive, and communicative atmosphere, with tight teamwork with all other colleagues and departments. Communicate commercial information and opportunities closely with Sales.
- Assist in Product Demonstrations
- Discussing with customers actions taken to resolve events and explaining any further actions that may be required.
- Using good judgment to decide when to instigate the escalation process in order to resolve a customer event. Work to deadlines in preparing information for management and colleagues when requested.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Minimum qualification (A University Degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Medical Technology or equivalent in a relevant life science subject.)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Hospital/Clinical Research Diagnostic Laboratory or Diagnostic Company (In-vitro)
- Software proficiency (MS Office Applications; Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc)
- Any other must have requirement (Proficient in English; both written and spoken, Team Player and also able to demonstrate independence and self- motivation)
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 91555
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time