Channel Marketing Manager - 6 months FTC
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for marketing management of select channels and development of strategies.
- Provide direction for and lead the business focus (including sales & promotion) on the key segments that will drive profitable, sustainable business growth through robust implementation of business plans.
- Manage marketing communications and brand awareness for the certain sales channels including; fully integrated, through-the-line plans, public relations, sponsorship, incentive-led promotions and events program. Effective optimisation of the marketing mix.
- Ensure that products and campaigns are rolled-out into the market successfully: on-time, with full buy-in of all key stakeholders and with clearly set targets & objectives
- Analysis of market data and activity to determine future strategy. Lead the business focus on the segments that will drive business performance and growth, directing sales activity and operational resources to execute agreed plans.
- Support the Head of Marketing on various projects.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Degree required - preferably business/marketing related. CIM qualification would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Deepened knowledge of Marketing and a proven track record in a marketing role
- Experienced in developing and implementing marketing campaigns that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
- Experienced in planning and managing at both strategic and operational levels. Ability to assimilate diverse information and distil it into key messages, prioritise and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong influencing, stakeholder management and analytical skills, with the ability to interface with sales teams, agencies and multifunctional matrix teams.
Job ID: 91571
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time