Department Head - IST Quality Managment
Department Head IST – Quality Management
Location: Vadodara, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Quality Management – Manager
- * Defines and / or implements quality policy, guidelines, methods and processes for all business processes of one or more assigned unit(s).
- * Ensures adherence and updates process in conjunction with the Business Process Owner (BPO)/Sub Process Owner (SPO) process teams.
- * Sets up quality improvement projects and oversees the milestone and target achievements.
- * Consults to process teams and to barrier removal teams.
- * Shares best practices across the project team and/or the business segment.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- * Manages organization unit(s) assigned, and leads and/or coordinates dedicated Management, Professionals and staff.
- * Ensures consistency with overall Quality Process strategy and respective local regulations.
- * Plans, sets up and monitors completion and results of internal Quality inspections and audit programs.
- * Consults with accountable management on remedial measures and activities to improve business or operations processes.
- * Sets up and monitors unit related Quality Process projects, defines milestones and targets and monitors achievements.
- * Liaises with external parties (i.e. vendors, clients) in contractual matters, related to Quality Process services, within given authority levels.
- * Ensures effective cooperation with both, internal and external stakeholders.
- * Leads a team of Quality Process Professionals.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 91585
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time