Sofware Quality Expert
About the role
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions.
We are looking for a Software Quality Expert who will be a member of the central quality management team responsible for business excellence and continuous improvement.
What are my responsibilities?
- Coaching development teams on delivery excellence
- Training and providing guidance to development teams on quality and process topics
- Driving continuous improvement in projects
- Consulting and facilitating projects in implementation of QMS processes
- Coaching teams in implementing and realizing the processes as well as decision about tailoring of defined processes
- Participating in Project Status Reviews and Quality Gate
- Driving best practices within the organization
- Participating development of new organizational processes/practices
- Conducting/participating internal, external audits and assessments
- Define, maintain and improve process and product related metrics and derive adequate improvement measures
- Continuously enhance and revisit effectiveness of the Quality management system
- Driving lean/agile transition and DevOps processes and tools
- Coordinating and governing product and solution security related improvements
- Coordinating and maintaining ISO compliant Quality Management System
- Drive DevOps / Agile / Lean / Design Thinking initiatives across organization
- Drive Quality Assurance initiatives for projects across the organization
- Continuously identify and develop initiatives & process definitions to enhance the organizations capabilities
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 3+ years of experience in software quality management and/or software process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
- Master of Science or PHD degree in a related field is preferable
- Experience in implementation of organization level improvement initiatives
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycles
- Experience in Agile and/or Lean methodologies
- Good knowledge of CMMI, ISO Standards
- Self-Directed, High Energy
- Self-starter, quick learner
- Strong presentation skills and ability to interact with various levels of management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently on problems
- Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and capable of managing multiple priorities.
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates or deferred for at least 3 years for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 91588
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time