Lead Research Engineer: Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence
Lead Research Engineer - Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence
Are you passionate about growing your Data Analytics or AI skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Data Analytics to join our R&D team in Bangalore.
Our Research Group (Advanced Data Management) is part of Business Analytics and Monitoring (BAM) Technology Field of CT Research. Headquartered in Munich, we are a passionate global team of around 200 researchers, data scientists and architects distributed across the globe. We strive to solve complex problems in various domains ranging from mobility, industry, energy, and buildings to smart cities by applying methods and principles of data analytics and artificial intelligence. We are looking for equally passionate techies to join us in this exciting journey of finding innovative solutions to some non-trivial industrial problems.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
- analyze large, complex data sets by developing advanced machine learning and deep learning pipelines based on business initiatives.
· You will have the ability to move beyond theoretical models and build innovative, practical and robust real world solutions for problems in traffic management, autonomous building control for energy and comfort optimization, medical image analysis for assisting pathologists/radiologists, smart robotics for Industry 4.0.
· You will demonstrate outstanding ability to drive innovation and research in the form of patents and publishing papers at top-tier conferences/journals.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- PhD/Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from a reputed institute with grass-root experience of at least 4 years in solving complex problems and driving actionable insights from Petabytes of data.
- Experience in Proven deep technical expertise in designing and programming large scale data driven solutions using any of the high level programming languages viz. Java/Python/C++/Scala
- You must have experience in research, development and prototype software technologies related to Object Detection, Tracking, 3D reconstruction, SLAM and Photometric Stereo.
- You must have experience in Machine Learning techniques such as Forecasting, Classification, Clustering, Text Mining, Decision Trees, Random Forest and Search algorithms.
- You should have experience ranging from 1-2 years in working on image processing and computer vision problems with a clear understanding and ability to implement algorithms (especially deep learning algorithms).
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
We look forward to know you. If you have any questions, just give call to Amrita @ 8971135455.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 91637
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time