Site Systems Support Engineer
We are currently looking for an IT Technician to join our Siemens Rail Automation business based in Chippenham. As an IT Technician, you will be responsible for providing business continuity supporting the end user community with our network/desktop support services. You will work as part of an extended team providing onsite support across the main business hub sites necessary to maintain business continuity and operation. You will also be required to provide technical support for your allocated tasks, establishing and utilizing best practices to ensure effective and efficient service delivery.
We are looking for someone with experience in a service desk environment and strong background in system upgrades and hardware / software installation. You would have knowledge in server standards and network systems and be adaptable to learn new technologies.
- You will provide local support for the initiation of the ZTI (Zero-Touch-Installation) to include first user login, completion of software installation/configuration and assisted PC handover
- Migration of user data/configuration from old to new hardware.
- Patch/upgrade hardware related software (drivers, BIOS, applications), where permitted by Standard Services
- Assisted installation, configuration, user advice/guidance, troubleshooting, diagnosing of peripherals including 3G network cards and printers, Mobile devices (All Corporate standard models; Smart Mobile) and software
- Support with service requests via an in house system called Break Fix
- Monitoring server availability, disk issues and alerts and setting up user accounts and passwords
- Managing backups and restore and trouble shooting performance issues including network
- Performing upgrades to systems/environment and managing third party suppliers
- Other support areas include: RED network and client support, Backup support for tapes and servers, Rail AD support, new site set up and other project based work to include audits.
- You will also be providing Out of hours/commissioning support
What do you need to qualify for this role?
Site System Support Engineer (You)
- You have BA or BS degree in the field of Computer Science or a related field and/or equivalent work / industry experience in IT support, experience in providing 1st, 2nd line support
- Someone with strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills, willingness to learn new skills and adapt to new technologies
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels throughout the organisation
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed and keen attention to detail
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Flexibility to travel to UK sites
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK and Ireland, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Make the future with us
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
Great minds think differently
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 91638
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time