Senior Recruiter (m/f/diverse)
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You are part of our Talent Acquisition Team – a diverse crowd of professional recruiting experts
- As a Senior Recruiter (m/f/diverse) you are responsible for the full recruiting process where you utilize your extensive experience in international recruiting
- At the same time you are a trend scout and therefore stay up to date on the latest recruiting trends, market developments and innovative recruiting approaches in Europe
- You have experience in driving and implementing digitization in Talent Acquisition
- You manage complex Talent Acquisition projects, including initiating, conceptualizing and implementing locally and globally
- You have completed your university studies, gained extensive international recruiting experience within Siemens or TA consultancies
- You successfully drive improvements of TA practices under consideration of TA strategy and business requirements
- You are a strong collaborator across all involved parties within TA, HR and key stakeholders
- Due to your can-do mindset and cross-country work experience you work effectively in a international environment
- You have high quality standards and a strong customer orientation
- You have profound knowledge in change management and bring extensive experience in managing multiple projects
- You are business fluent in English, additional language skills, e.g. German, are preferable
+49 (9131) 7-35335 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Christian Reiser.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 91646
Organisation: Human Resources
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional