IOT & Cloud Solutions Business Developer (MindSphere)
In the trend of digitalization and Industry 4.0, Siemens offers, with MindSphere, a cost-effective, scalable cloud platform, in the form of a Platform as a Service (PaaS), for the development of applications in the field of Big Data for manufacturing. Designed as an open IoT ecosystem, this platform makes it possible to improve the efficiency of plants by recording and analyzing large volumes of production data.
For our Division Digital Factory in Milan we are looking for a IOT & Cloud Solutions Business Developer (MindSphere): a highly motivated person that is capable to develop the Mindsphere business in Italy by actively promoting its innovative content, competitive advantage and added value to Italian manufacturing companies, especially OEMs and End-User.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible to support and drive the development of the local MindSphere Business (Enablement Offerings, Platform, Apps) in alignment with the headquarter strategy;
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with targeted accounts, in alignment with sales channels, business units and partners of the divisions Digital Factory and Process Industries & Drives;
- Drive development of customers and partners applications, to create their own business models based on the MindSphere platform;
- Support roll out of new products to customers and partner ecosystem;
- Evaluate sales pipelines, create sales push plans, improve sales processes;
- Works with customers in the creation and implementation of use cases / proof of concepts, leveraging different partners of the MindSphere ecosystem;
- Support the headquarter in the product lifecycle management, by creating ad hoc roll out plans, Legal Documents customer facing processes, etc. Gather customer and channel feedback, input to product management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an university degree/master degree in the areas of Industrial IT, Computing, Electrical, Automation or Mechanical engineering
- You have proven experience (3/5 years) and successes with technical sales, regional management or business development activities in different fields: machine tool, production machine, automotive and industrial process
- You have experience in cloud and digital manufacturing field
- You have experience with OEM Sales and/or Vertical sales channels (desired)
- You have international / intercultural experience(s)
- You speak Italian and English fluently
- You are customer focused, target oriented, communicative and have team spirit;
- You are willing to work in a start-up and dynamic business segment, leveraging the new Digitalization and IoT trends to revolutionize the industry
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Want to know more about Siemens Culture and Values, before getting in touch with us directly?
Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAWUTfxMQM
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Viale Piero e Alberto Pirelli, 10 Milano
We will take into consideration only applications sent through our system by clicking on “Candidati/Apply”. We will not consider applications sent by email.
Further information on our company can be found at www.siemens.it
Job ID: 91674
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time